Nick Johnson - Consulting Engineer
Nick Johnson as one of our Consulting Engineers
- “Hi! My name is Nick Johnson and I am a Consulting Engineer here at August Schell."
Q: When did you start at August Schell?
- “I first started at here August Schell back in the Summer of 2019 as an intern and then I came back full-time in December 2020 as a Consulting Engineer."
Q: How did you find August Schell?
- “My dad did work with people at August Schell when he was working at Splunk. He introduced me to Cory, Mike and the whole team and they found a spot for me as an intern."
Q: What made you want to work here?
- “I wanted to work here at ASE because I felt like this was the best place for me to grow in the IT world and learn all of the steps necessary to be successful.”
Q: What certifications have you received that August Schell sponsored?
- “I spent my internship getting Splunk certifications as well as learning about vendors such as Dell EMC, NetApp and Red Hat."
Q: What is your favorite part about working at ASE?
- "My favorite part about working here is the environment that all of the other employees have created because everyone puts each other in a position to grow and become successful."
Q: Does pineapple belong on pizza?
- "I'm a very picky eater so I would never put pineapple on pizza but I think people can do whatever they like."
Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
- "If I could have one superpower, it would be to time-travel so that I could be at any place in the history/past or in the future!"
Don’t forget to check out our Careers Page at augustschell.com/careers to join our growing team!
Connect with Nick on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-johnson-44a6a7155/