Jonathan Katz | Consulting Engineer
Employee Spotlight | Conor McRae
Conor McRae | Inside Sales Representative
Conor has been with August Schell for about 2.5 years now. He started off at ASE as a member of the BD team, but has since been promoted to an Inside Account Manager role. When Conor isn't working, he enjoys playing video games, board games, and watching movies with friends. In fact, he streams on Twitch a couple days out of the week. On the weekends, Conor likes to hike, go camping, and go to concerts. He loves to travel and can't wait for his next travel destination (hopefully Korea) once Covid passes.
Conor McRae as one of our Inside Sales Representatives
- “Hi everybody! My name is Conor McRae and I am an Inside Sales Representative at August Schell.”
Q: When and why did you join the August Schell team?
- “I have been at August Schell for about two and a half years now. I joined out of college and was actually recommended here by a family member. She told me about the work environment and the work that they do and it interested me right away so I put in my resume."
Q: If you could meet any fictional character, who would you meet and why?
- “If I could meet any fictional character, I would probably meet Gimli from Lord of the Rings. I love his character and how he's the comedic relief. The duo that he has with Legolas just makes the movie for me."
Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- “If I could have any superpower, I would probably pick super-strength. I think it's a really cool one and I could show off a bit .”
Q: What is your favorite thing about working at August Schell?
- “My favorite part about working at August Schell is the welcoming environment and the community we have built here. Even from day one I felt like I had worked here for forever."
Don’t forget to check out our Careers Page at augustschell.com/careers to join our team!
Connect with Conor on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conor-mcrae-853516145/