Nicolette Salvio - Business Development Representative
Nicolette Salvio as one of our Business Development Representatives
- “Hi! My name is Nicolette Salvio and I am a Business Development Representative here at August Schell."
Q: When did you join the team and how did you find August Schell?
- “I started at August Schell back in July and I was referred to the company by one of my very good friends who raved about how much he loved his job."
Q: What made you want to work at ASE?
- “I was very intrigued by the opportunity of growth at August Schell and the tech aspect because I feel like the whole world is moving into tech."
Q: What is your favorite part about working at August Schell ?
- “My favorite part about working at ASE is the corporate culture. everyone is super close, super helpful and willing to lend a helping hand, they help you learn and give you their time. Overall, everyone is just super nice.”
Q: Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
- “In two years, I see myself in some sort of management role or hybrid position supporting accounts or other Business Development Representatives here at August Schell and helping out on their path to growth and success."
Q: Does pineapple belong on pizza?
- "Pineapple does belong on pizza but only if there are extra, extra mushrooms!"
Q: If you could meet any one person, who would it be and why?
- "If I could meet one person, dead or alive, it would probably be the "Man in Black", Johnny Cash, because he is a legend. Period."
Don’t forget to check out our Careers Page at augustschell.com/careers to join our team!
Connect with Nicolette on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolette-salvio-575712166/